St. Joseph's Scout Group
History and Background
Our full organisation is as above St Joseph’s
This consists of; A
Beaver Scout Colony, Current membership is 24
Cub Scout Pack, current membership is 36 boys.
Scout Troop, current membership is 14 boys.
St Joseph’s Scout Group was first formed on the
16th August 1942. The Leaders at that time were a Mr &
Mrs S Tuffnell.
The Group Scarf is Red & Black. This was
The Black Section was from off-cuts of the
Blackout Curtains being installed at that time.
The Red Section was taken from the Red Curtains,
which were being taken down from the Presbytery windows.
Current Leaders for each section are;
Beaver Scout Leader,
Cub Scout Leader
Group Scout Leader
Meeting Times are PM.